To be honest I am thrilled at Trumps success
On November 8, 2016 the American people spoke when they elected Donald J. Trump as their 45th President.
There were various reasons why Americans elected a self-serving, foul-mouthed, woman-disrespecting narcissist to the highest office in the United States of America. If we are honest, some racist voters were tired of seeing an uppity N-word in the White House; after all, it had been eight years. Many party loyalists were so ready to get the liberal democrat out of there, that they overlooked any inconsistencies in their party’s candidate and stayed loyal to their party, even if it meant the demise of democracy or America.
We also witnessed a strange influx of voters who voted against their own interest because they were successfully courted by a group of sly talking individuals. They were convinced that an inherited rich millionaire, who has failed and filed bankruptcy several times, has their best interest at heart. So, the American people knew what they were getting and they proudly voted him in so he could “Make America Great Again.”
Despite all of his actions such as putting groups of people down, alienating by race and demographics, the revolving door at the White House, calling racists good people, Trump’s base sticks with him.
But apparently, this time, they say it’s different. Why? Because never before has a sitting President sided with an enemy of the state against his own intelligence agencies. President Trump said, “I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.” In an unprecedented move of self serving action, Trump literally rebuked his own intelligence agencies findings.
He then added insult to injury when he tweeted about the incident, “As I said today and many times before, I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people. However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past — as the world’s two largest nuclear powers, we must get along!”
But, nevertheless, I am a proud citizen of America and I am happy with the success of the President that the people elected and here’s why:
- Trump is successful at turning every situation around and alienating the very people he sets in place or appoints to a position.
- Trump is successful in letting anyone know who comes in contact with him that they shouldn’t be loyal to him because he probably isn’t going to be loyal to them.
- Trump has successfully shown people who lived in dire need and poverty in rural America that he cares nothing about them and now his popularity is slipping among them.
- Trump has successfully shown us that he is not only a racist, but he also sides with racist behavior and groups.
- He has repeatedly been successful at showing his true colors to the American people, and yet, they seem to coexist in Trump’s world with him as supporters who are oblivious to any of these facts.
I am thrilled at the success of America’s President. Sooner or later those chickens are going to come home to roost and I’ll be waiting with my mouth prepared to say that’s your President and I told you so!